Common Medical Conditions in Autism: ECHO Autism Webinar
The ECHO Autism Primary Care Hub Team explores co-occurring conditions as they relate to autism and provide insights as to how families, providers, and people with autism can recognize the signs and symptoms of these conditions. The team also discusses the importance of supporting patients using a Team Care approach, which can help ensure patients and their families receive well-rounded clinical services.
Building Equity & Supporting Black & Brown Families of Individuals with Autism
Now more than ever, we need to talk about the best ways to support black and brown families of individuals with #autism. In our latest webinar, our guest experts explained how to recognize implicit bias, provide safety signals, and much more.
Take Action Webinar Back to School During a Pandemic Follow Up
We are excited to announce the follow-up discussion for our Back to School During a Pandemic webinar. In this post-show addition, our #experts answer your questions!
Take Action Webinar: Back To School During COVID With Autism
Is your child going back to school this fall? Many families with #autism are worried about sending their kids back to school during a pandemic. That’s why we got our expert panel together to discuss strategies for success during #COVID19!
- Take Action Webinar: Preparing Kids to Return to School During a Pandemic Handout
- CDC information
- Websites with Multiple Resources (social stories, education, ideas, etc.)
• Echo Autism
• Autism Society
• University of Cincinnati Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
• Autism Research Institute
• Autism Speaks
- Video about teaching mask-wearing
- Social Stories
• I Can Wear a Mask!
• Social Stories for Young and Old on Covid 19
- Webinars on supporting students through COVID-19