Building Equity & Supporting Black & Brown Families of Individuals with Autism
Now more than ever, we need to talk about the best ways to support black and brown families of individuals with #autism. In our latest webinar, our guest experts explained how to recognize implicit bias, provide safety signals, and much more.
Take Action Webinar Back to School During a Pandemic Follow Up
We are excited to announce the follow-up discussion for our Back to School During a Pandemic webinar. In this post-show addition, our #experts answer your questions!
Take Action Webinar: Back To School During COVID With Autism
Is your child going back to school this fall? Many families with #autism are worried about sending their kids back to school during a pandemic. That’s why we got our expert panel together to discuss strategies for success during #COVID19!
- Take Action Webinar: Preparing Kids to Return to School During a Pandemic Handout
- CDC information
- Websites with Multiple Resources (social stories, education, ideas, etc.)
• Echo Autism
• Autism Society
• University of Cincinnati Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
• Autism Research Institute
• Autism Speaks
- Video about teaching mask-wearing
- Social Stories
• I Can Wear a Mask!
• Social Stories for Young and Old on Covid 19
- Webinars on supporting students through COVID-19