Documentary & News
Project Echo: A Democracy of Knowledge
A documentary about one of the most innovative and far-reaching health initiatives on our planet. Project ECHO began In 2003 at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine, developed to meet the challenge of an epidemic of hepatitis C. The model has now been used successfully around the world to treat more than 70 chronic diseases and conditions.
Now more than ever, we need to talk about the best ways to support black and brown families of individuals with #autism. In our latest webinar, our guest experts explained how to recognize implicit bias, provide safety signals, and much more.
- Take Action Webinar: Preparing Kids to Return to School During a Pandemic Handout
- CDC information
- Websites with Multiple Resources (social stories, education, ideas, etc.)
• Echo Autism
• Autism Society
• University of Cincinnati Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
• Autism Research Institute
• Autism Speaks
- Video about teaching mask-wearing
- Social Stories
• I Can Wear a Mask!
• Social Stories for Young and Old on Covid 19
- Webinars on supporting students through COVID-19