GOAL: The ECHO Autism: Advocates Program aims to equip family and self-advocates with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate complex support systems, actively connect people on the spectrum and their families to high-quality, best-practice resources, services and supports, as well as influence policy.
- CDC’s Act Early Ambassador to Missouri/ECHO Autism Communities Director of Strategic Initiatives/Parent of a child on the spectrum
- Vice President of EasterSeals Midwest, National Advocacy Expert
- Information Specialist Statewide Lead for Missouri Department of Mental Health Division of Developmental Disabilities/ Parent of a child on the spectrum
- Pediatrician/ Parent of a child on the spectrum
- Licensed Behavior Analyst/Educational Administrator
- University of Missouri Director of Accessibility & American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, National Advocacy Expert
TARGET AUDIENCE: Family- and Self-Advocates
Advocates Program resources will appear once you have registered.
Dates & Times: 1st & 3rd Fridays, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CT
Advocates Program archived resources will appear once you have registered.